Matcha Tea Latte
For one 12oz to 16oz serving: Blend 1-2 teaspoons of Tealand Matcha and a small amount of liquid with a spoon to make a smooth paste. You can use hot or cold milk as well as almond milk. Add more liquid and sweeten as desired. Try adding vanilla or white chocolate syrups for delicious variations.
Matcha Ice Cream
• 3/4 cup milk
• 2 egg yolks
• 5 Tbsp sugar
• 3/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
• 1 Tbsp matcha green tea powder
• 3 Tbsp hot water
Mix hot water and green tea powder together in a bowl and set aside. Lightly whisk egg yolks in a pan. Add sugar in the pan and mix well. Gradually add milk in the pan and mix well. Put the pan on low heat and heat the mixture, stirring constantly. When the mixture is thickened, remove the pan from the heat. Soak the bottom of the pan in ice water and cool the mixture. Add green tea in the egg mixture and mix well, cooling in ice water. Add whipped heavy cream in the mixture and stir gently. Pour the mixture in an ice cream maker and freeze, following instructions of the ice cream maker. Or, pour the mixture in a container and freeze, stirring the ice cream a few times.
*Makes 4-6 servings
Matcha Flavored Cookie
• 1 cup butter
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 large egg, beaten
• 1 Tbspmatcha green tea powder
• 2 1/2 cup flour
Allow your butter to soften in a large bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Next, add egg and mix well.
Sift flour and green tea powder together. Add it in the dough and mix lightly. Wrap the dough with
plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Turn the oven to 340°F to preheat. Roll the
dough on floured board into 1/4 inch thick and cut out cookies. Place cookies on a lined baking
pan. Bake cookies in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes
• 24 cupcake papers or 1/2 sheet pan / 350 F degree oven
• 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
• 2 cups sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 2 large egg yolks
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons matcha tea
• Beat butter on high until soft, about 30 seconds.
• Add sugar. Beat on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
• Add eggs/egg yolks one at a time, beat for 30 seconds between each.
• Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add to batter and mix to combine.
• Mix matcha in with the milk. Add to the butter and mix until combine.
• Scoop butter into prepared into cupcake papers.
• Bake for 22-25 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean.
Matcha Buttercream Frosting
• 1 stick butter, room temperature
• 2 tablespoons half and half or light cream
• 1 tablespoon matcha powder
• 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
1. Mix matcha in with the light cream to make a paste.
2. Beat butter briefly, scrape bowl.
3. Add the sifted powdered sugar and matcha paste. Beat until smooth.
We highly recommend: Best served cold!
© 2019 Tealand Trading LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: Cranberry Marketing